Quickly determine an initial diagnoses of an Axis-I or Axis-II psychological disorder. Accurately determine a clients course of action with this easy to use, flexible software for all Palm OS PDAs.
IPDA-II is a versatile instrument for evaluating individuals suspected of having a psychological disorder. It enables mental health professionals to rapidly & easily determine an initial diagnoses of an Axis-I or Axis-II disorders via answering simple guided "Yes"/"No" questions leading to a result. IPDA-II saves and displays client's histories, initial diagnosis, demographics, medications & progress notes all at your finger tips.
- 2 free Axis-I evaluations
- Security features to protect client's records
- Track client's clinical progress
- Improve productivity and client care
- Client list to view, select, save and retrieve data (add, edit and delete)
- Summary of demographics, current medication, last diagnosis, track medications and notes
- Medication list with 326 prescriptions, RX class and indication
- Progress note fields
- Guided "Yes"/"No" questions to determine a result
- Summary report
- Functional physical Up/Down buttons to cycle through the client list
- Preferences to customize the application
- Filters and sorts to help find and organize
- Databases are backed up on PC